FMCU provides all the benefits of
a member-owned financial institution to all employees and persons related by blood, adoption, or marriage with a person within the common bond, and to the surviving spouses of deceased members. Members of an employee's immediate family or household members are also eligible to join. We proudly serve employees of the following groups:
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in FMCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and
associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service
financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up
to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration,
a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of products
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.
- Keeps up with growing trends and changes in financial field.
- Dedicated to researching and acquiring advances in technology and financial products.